Authentication of a DIOR clothing label

Tina Hayward

Registered Guest
Hello. Good evening. I am wondering if anyone has seen this label on a vintage Dior piece? I would like to authenticate it but having a hard time finding a comparable. Thank you very much.

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 7.24.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 7.24.16 PM.png

Good morning. Thank you. I was asking for you to authenticate it, I am trying to authenticate it (: Appreciate your reply. Tina

Last edited:
I was asking for you to authenticate it, I am trying to authenticate it

To clarify, when it comes to authentications, in our Welcome to the VFG Forums we specifically state in our rules:

• 5 - Trade Members of the VFG are unable to authenticate designer labels on the forums. For authentication we recommend contacting the design house directly.

When you are looking for information on a vintage find, we highly recommend checking out our Label Resource which is located on our front page; the entry for Christian Dior can be found here. You'll notice that there is no example of your label included in there.

There are a lot of shady companies out there that don't bat an eye when it comes to using another brand's name, and therefore their success and appeal to try to peddle their own wares; unfortunately, your garment is one of them.

Back