Christian LaCroix - PICS! finally...

Leisa

VFG Member
Hi y'all.

I have a Christian LaCroix Bazar silk knit mini skirt. It's the orange bazar label.

It's 90's (re the label) so that's why I'm at the cooler.

It's got a weird abstract sity scene - multi colored, elastic waist. Kinda basic for LaCroix.

It's dark & rainy here, so I don't know that I can really get any decent pics, but will try in a few. I know they'll help ya make a decision or suggestion.

My question is this. I don't see anything similar on eBay or google, but what would you start it at? I think I want to start it reasonably low & see where it goes. However that didn't work out very well for the Collins bag last week.

TIA!

Christian LaCroix does not seem to do well on Ebay. I just sold a Bazaar jacket on my site but it took forever. I mainly collect him for myself. I would wait for spring and start at the 30 dollar range.... Its not the sort of item I would sell on Ebay but put in a store.

-Chris

That's good news for me Chris! I adore 90's C.LC. The line really "re-Vamped itself and produced some drooling pieces. Think 'll have to put out a search for it!

Here are a couple of pics:

Front View -
qprryg.jpg

x0rawy.jpg

I'd like suggestions on what to call the fabric weave other than 'ribbed'..?

30aez6g.jpg

Is that Audrey??? Another one looks a lot like Josephine Baker.

There are 3-4 cool pics like her on the skirt. Some newsprint stuff, etc.
Snakeskin print & tropical flowers.

Excellent condition *except* the elastic at the waist is a tiny bit stretched out. I figure someone wore it who needed the next size up.

Also - I can't get a clear pic of the label & that's working my last nerve. boo hoo

Thanks, Deborah. darn I wish it were Audrey. ;)

It isn't exactly 'my' style, but it'll make a great addition to someone's collection.

OTOH - I feel like :poo:

Thank goodness I already have a dr app't for tomorrow. This is the sorest my throat has ever been in eons. It hurts to eat. I'm nursing it with hot tea, honey, & lemon and tylenol as that's all I have.
I don't feel that bad otherwise, just tired.

Thanks Melanie.

I'm a little worried - this bug feels kinda serious. Please pray that I don't have strep or mono or something else as ugly.

I'm moving back in w /my husband (strictly platonic - very long story) on the 5th of March, which means I'm going into a 9x10 room w /a 4 ft closet. I'm selling, throwing, gifting as much as I possibly can ASAP.

Having a yard sale Sat & Sunday 2/28 & 3/01 if any of you are in the neighborhood.
Cheeep cheeep cheeep! :hysterical:

Doesn't look like Audrey to me. Reminds me more of a young Sophia Loren, but my money would be on it being a runway model from one of the shows.

Laura

Back