Could anyone identify when this Teena Paige dress is from?

moshimonsters

Registered Guest
20241015_183000.jpg
20241015_183041.jpg

As well as some help with its origins, I am almost curious as to whether it is authentic/legitimate? Just wondering so as the label is printed on, rather than a part of the fabric, which is evident in all other brand labels I have seen from Teena Paige. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

That style of peplum over skirt looks very 80s. I'm unsure if the company was around in the 80s, though. Our label resource has a small entry with several label examples. It is true that older labels are sewn, whereas in later eras, it is just printed - which is much cheaper to manufacture. I do see quite a lot of 70s examples from this company. Going by the style of the garment alone, I would not think it is anything other than 1980s.

That style of peplum over skirt looks very 80s. I'm unsure if the company was around in the 80s, though. Our label resource has a small entry with several label examples. It is true that older labels are sewn, whereas in later eras, it is just printed - which is much cheaper to manufacture. I do see quite a lot of 70s examples from this company. Going by the style of the garment alone, I would not think it is anything other than 1980s.
Thank you for your thoughts and info on how its quality may represent a later time frame! I will have a look at the label examples too :)

Back