Date for cute Lilli Ann skirt

Patentleathershoes

VFG Veteran
VFG Past President
In about a week or two, first i find a Lilly Pulitzer, then a Lilly Dache', now a Lilli Ann. Is Lilli Diamond next?

We don't have this label in the resource, but the 70s label is the closest because it has both names, although the font is different.

Gaberdine pink on gray. Color is just a small touch softer than pics show. More or less a pencil skirt, but it has a line of fringe and a little pleat. It is not a wrap skirt, buttons/zips in the back like a normal skirt, but the fringe gives it that kinda look. I remember graypink combos in the early early 80s, but it was a mousey gray and a more baby pink.

70s do you think or do you think differently?

lilliannlabel.jpg

lilliannskirt.jpg

Chris

Popping in on my lunch break at work to say nice skirt, Chris. I am thinking 70s, too.

I won't say that it will probably fit you then :)

I daren't try it on LOL

I am going to shrink the logo and add it to the label thread as it is slightly different than the other Lilli Ann/Schumann label

<i>I won't say that it will probably fit you then </i>

I *knew* you were going to say that!!

I don't know. its not listed in the label resource as having a cut off.

What i don't understand is that it says "Adolph Schuman for Lilli Ann" when really he was the only owner so its not like he is a special outside person. I am not sure of the reason for the change It does say that he bought some textile companies but there really was no change in ownership until he died.

Thanks for teh input, guys. Its just a case of when you stare at things too much the obvious is not so obvious. :)

I will see how it does in the mall. (still resisting the urge to try it on) :)

Back