Early Donna Karan skirt?

IM_Jme

Registered Guest
I am fairly sure that this is an early Donna Karan skirt (mid 80’s?) but have only found this label on one dress listed on first dibs. The label is not found here so i am trying to confirm what was presented on first dibs. Thank you for your help.
IMG_4309.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4318.jpeg
    IMG_4318.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4314.jpeg
    IMG_4314.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4313.jpeg
    IMG_4313.jpeg
    297.9 KB · Views: 31
The union label is 1974 to 1995
Our Label Resource for DKNY is here
Yes, and Thank you. I know the union label dates. I should have been more specific and said “this label is not here in vfg label resource” as I had checked there before posting here (my bad). There are only four labels shown in the resource and this is not one.

One of our VFG members, Fashion Conservatory, also has a label resource. There are several Karan labels like yours from the 80s and 90s.

FC is a multi-seller platform specializing in vintage, and is indeed a VFG member. It is my impression that FC's label archive uses labels from their various sellers, and also uses the seller's dating. Similarly to other venues like Etsy, eBay, Poshmark, etc, a seller's dating may - or may not - be accurate. The VFG Label Resource has a team of volunteers who assess each entry before it is added, in addition to doing research as needed. FC does have a researcher on staff, but I think she primarily does their blog.

Back