Found Vintage Lilli Ann Coat

nucreationvintagefinds

Registered Guest
Hi! I found this forum after searching for more information on a coat I just scored at Goodwill! It's beautiful and fits me like a glove! I can't find anything like it online though. It's a cream and lavender herringbone pattern, no collar or buttons, with diagonal slit pockets on the front, a perfect "duster" length. The tag dates to the 1960's from another site I found but since I can't find anything similar to it online, I have no idea what the materials are or the value is, but I'm pretty sure it's wool. I'd appreciate any help dating and pricing this, thanks!

IMG_3355.jpeg
IMG_3357.jpeg
IMG_3356.jpeg
IMG_3358.jpeg

Im not an expert on the timeline of coats but this looks 60s to me. Try vintage dancer.com to look through the styles of coats from the 60s to 70s.

People go nuts for these lilliann coats

Like im so excited that you found one in goodwill bc it brings me hope that i too one day will be blessed. Lol

They are very pricey on etsy. Like 100s of dollars. Dependent on condition and accessories like fur and buttons and time period of its construction.

I think you have a really great coat on your hands

Sadie/DollsnTrolls is correct. Per the VFG's FAQs for this subforum "Please remember that the VFG cannot authenticate or price items: a professional appraiser needs to see the item in person."

That said, welcome to the VFG forums, @nucreationvintagefinds ! This is a wonderful community and a great place to learn. I've been here for more than 10 years, and I still learn new things most days.

Im not an expert on the timeline of coats but this looks 60s to me. Try vintage dancer.com to look through the styles of coats from the 60s to 70s.

People go nuts for these lilliann coats

Like im so excited that you found one in goodwill bc it brings me hope that i too one day will be blessed. Lol

They are very pricey on etsy. Like 100s of dollars. Dependent on condition and accessories like fur and buttons and time period of its construction.

I think you have a really great coat on your hands

Thank you! I could tell it was special from far away! My best friend was not a fan, but I didn't listen to her hahaha!

Back