Help Identifying Bergdorf Goodman Lingerie Tag

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by CourtneyRose, Jul 4, 2024 at 7:42 AM.

1. CourtneyRose

CourtneyRose Registered Guest

Hello! I found this awesome Bergdorf Goodman piece this week but I am having a hard time finding this exact tag. It is 100% Silk and the tag says “Made In Italy for Bergdorf Goodman”. I was wondering if anyone could help me with some more information about the date of this beautiful lingerie. I have searched tags and have not been able to find this specific one. I appreciate your time, thank you! IMG_4581.jpeg IMG_4585.jpeg IMG_4580.jpeg IMG_4579.jpeg IMG_4583.jpeg IMG_4578.jpeg

2. plousia

plousia Registered Guest

It looks 70s to me, but I'm sure the experts will be along to give you more informed opinions.

CourtneyRose likes this.
  3. CourtneyRose

Thank you! I appreciate your help! I am clueless!

plousia likes this.
  4. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

5. dollsntrolls

dollsntrolls VFG Member

I think this is 1990s. The care label tag is modern. The style of babydoll negligee came back in the 90s, was very popular in synthetics by VS. But, of course, BG would make a much nicer version in all silk!

CourtneyRose likes this.
  6. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

7. CourtneyRose

You are all awesome! I really appreciate the help!! That makes a lot of sense now looking at the style of the lingerie!

The Vintage Vendeuse likes this.