Help identifying Vintage jewelry set

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Meganj, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Meganj

Meganj Registered Guest

Hi my name is Megan and I just recently received a stunning Rhinestone Necklace and clip on earings that my aunt passed down to me. She didn't know who made it or if it is valuable or not. I collect vintage jewelry but I have no information on this set and any help would be appreciated. image000002.jpg image000001.jpg image000005.jpg image000009.jpg image000000.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

You have a lovely set made by DeLizza & Elster, sometimes referred to as "Juliana." D&E were the manufacturers. If you do a search for DeLizza & Elster or D&E or Julianna you will find many similar examples. Your "demi-parure" - necklace and earring set is late '50's - early '60s and has prong set AB (Aurora Borealis coated) rhinestones in a gold-tone setting. D&E is recognized by construction - and many of the typical features of this maker are in your set.

GemGem, Midge, MagsRags and 1 other person like this.
  3. Distantdetails

Distantdetails Administrator

I'm in complete agreement with Linn! You have a lovely D&E necklace and earrings.