Help me identify this virtually untraceable Italian coat brand!

60degnorth

Registered Guest
Fourteen years ago I bought a wool coat at a store in South Africa which was reselling all the clothing that gets donated in bundles from Europe to "poor Africa". The coat had the label "Loika Italia". The coat is very long with a wide skirt and the buttons are metal Alexander the Great coins. For a label which was apparently a registered trademark, I can't understand why this is virtually untraceable? It is a mystery nevertheless. The coat is very very heavy and feels high quality. I live in Europe (Finland) again and I was about to donate it as it doesn't fit me anymore when I realized that this might be worth a lot? Who knows! I really need your help.
Photos attached!

Attachments

• 1000049143.jpg
    1000049143.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20241013_180547.jpg
    IMG_20241013_180547.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20241013_180529.jpg
    IMG_20241013_180529.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 1000049159 (1).jpg
    1000049159 (1).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 27
Fourteen years ago I bought a wool coat at a store in South Africa which was reselling all the clothing that gets donated in bundles from Europe to "poor Africa". The coat had the label "Loika Italia". The coat is very long with a wide skirt and the buttons are metal Alexander the Great coins. For a label which was apparently a registered trademark, I can't understand why this is virtually untraceable? It is a mystery nevertheless. The coat is very very heavy and feels high quality. I live in Europe (Finland) again and I was about to donate it as it doesn't fit me anymore when I realized that this might be worth a lot? Who knows! I really need your help.
Photos attached!
Hi there, that is a great coat and looks great on you! But boy you aren't kidding, I am good at finding things but came up dry on the label. Are there any other tags or marks anywhere? What does the linking look like?

Back