Mannis and Easter.....

gaildavid

VFG Member
Ok....bear with me as this is a little "over the top" and maybe embarrasing if I am the only one thinking of this :BAGUSE:

This is my first year with my manniquin and I am thinking of dressing her in a spring outfit complete with Easter bonnet where she will preside over the buffet table ....in back of it where she is sortta protected. But there will be 17 of us here and I am afraid she will get damaged....especially with my two grandchildren around.

Have you guys ever done this? Or am I a total moron??? :wacko: I just thought she would be a good conversation piece.

Gail

I think that is a great idea! I always dress mine at Christmas. Let us see some pics!

She has a hot pink linen dress with applique flowers that needs to be ironed right now. But i should get her dressed up proper too so Daisy won't feel lonely.

BTW, my husband is now used to her, believe it or not. more or less

Sounds like a great idea! Can't wait to see her all dressed up :)

Gosh, poor Bianca is standing in the altogether - now I must find a nice spring dress for her to wear on Sunday!

Diane

LOL, I want to see pictures!

I always leave my mannequin naked when I am done with her. I didn't realize until the other night when I was pulling in my driveway that there was a statuesque naked woman upstairs peering out of my window for all the world to see.

Their goes the neighborhood!

I dress my guy and gals up at Christmas, but never thought of doing the Easter thing. I'm thinking bunny ears would look quite suave on Lester, my art deco male manni!

Post pics Gail!

Sue

I'm trying to find an appropriate outfit for my manni now. Gail, start a new thread and let's all post our Easter manni.:duh:

Back