Need help dating a liberty silk scarf

Npatzer

Registered Guest
Help!!
I have literally looked at hundreds of Liberty of London silk scarves and have gotten nowhere.
I got this 24” scarf at an estate sale, it was folded up in the bottom of a box of fabric. I didn’t even know it was there until I got home and unpacked the pieces of fabric. It is in perfect condition, I don’t think it’s ever been worn, it’s as though I just bought it.
I hope the pics will help date it and also the pattern name. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1812.jpeg
    IMG_1812.jpeg
    349.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1813.jpeg
    IMG_1813.jpeg
    408.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1819.jpeg
    IMG_1819.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1814.jpeg
    IMG_1814.jpeg
    488.4 KB · Views: 30
I looked, and looked, and looked as well! I saw similar, but nothing exactly like it. I was hoping to find when they added the ® and © to thier pieces but found nothing difinitive. You could try contacting them directly and asking, it wouldn't hurt to try! They allow attachments to the request form- Liberty London- Submit a Request

I looked, and looked, and looked as well! I saw similar, but nothing exactly like it. I was hoping to find when they added the ® and © to thier pieces but found nothing difinitive. You could try contacting them directly and asking, it wouldn't hurt to try! They allow attachments to the request form- Liberty London- Submit a Request
Thank you, I have done the same things as you tried also with no luck, I hope it’s not a fake. I will definitely try Liberty London via a request.

Back