Need help finding this blanket/comforter set with pillowcases

thetangerinedream

Registered Guest
this is from season 2, episode 13 of breaking bad. when i first watched this scene from the episode, I completely fell in love with her mauve blanket and the patterns on it and I cannot find it for the life of me. idk if this is what this forum is for but this is a last resort. IF this is not the place to be posting this, could someone please point me in the direction of where to go, thanks tons.
IMG_1530.jpeg
IMG_1588.jpeg

I cannot help, but wonder if that is not a printed pattern but actual lace made in the Batternburg lace style. That might help in your search. Also, the color is unique so it is possible that the set dresser dyed a white lace sheet set. China made a lot of this same style lace for clothing and home goods in the 1980s to today. You might try looking through some older (and new) home goods catalogs as I recall seeing very similar sheets in a number of company's mail order catalogs.

Good luck in your search.

I cannot help, but wonder if that is not a printed pattern but actual lace made in the Batternburg lace style. That might help in your search. Also, the color is unique so it is possible that the set dresser dyed a white lace sheet set. China made a lot of this same style lace for clothing and home goods in the 1980s to today. You might try looking through some older (and new) home goods catalogs as I recall seeing very similar sheets in a number of company's mail order catalogs.

Good luck in your search.
Thank you so much

Back