Need help to find brands similar to Ramon Tenza

versachampagne

Registered Guest
Hello
I fell in love with these fish-shaped Ramon Tenza heels. But unfortunately, not my size :( I know it's not very old (probably 90s/2000) but I can't find this model or similar ones that I like. If anyone knows of similar vintage brands, let me know:) I live between Europe and North America so don't hesitate to submit me European vintage brands I would search online afterwards
Thanks a lot
6678155ed4b4c_download.jpg
6678153c2bb2c_download.jpg

Last edited:
You could look at Irregular Choice shoes who do really whacky heels. Not quite like your desired fish shoes, but lots of novelty heels. ETA they are a UK brand which started in the late 1990s
Eg squirrels

View attachment 186789

Hi! Sorry for my late answer I wasn't really active online these days.. Really like the option you suggested me but it's maybe less minimal than the style I was into but still a really good discovery thanks a lot! I always love discovering new brands and designers, vintage or not!

I know it's not very old (probably 90s/2000)
These shoes are fantastic- I love a good novelty anything! It looks like Ramon Teza started on his own in 1992. He was previously a designer for Zalo, head of Paradox shoes in Coral Gables, Fla. More on that HERE. I did find a similar pair in a pink print for sale with a matching bag when I did a google search. there are also a couple pairs of the red and black ones on eBay. What size are you? I will keep my eyes peeled.

These shoes are fantastic- I love a good novelty anything! It looks like Ramon Teza started on his own in 1992. He was previously a designer for Zalo, head of Paradox shoes in Coral Gables, Fla. More on that HERE. I did find a similar pair in a pink print for sale with a matching bag when I did a google search. there are also a couple pairs of the red and black ones on eBay. What size are you? I will keep my eyes peeled.

I googled lens the shoes but only find some Black with polka dot, no gold fish heels I'm size 37/37.5 EU I guess it's US size 7 ? Thanks a lot it's so kind

Back