New Shoes

BOth pairs look late 1940s. The heels are sturdy, the open toe on the first pair is a small peep, the toes are round, and the wide flat bow on the second pair wouldn't be fashionable much past 1948 at the latest. The second pair might be as early mid 40s, so 1945-1948, and the first pair could be as new as the early 50s, so 1946-1952.

You lucky dog! Now you are all fixed up with a brown and black pair! Wish my feet were smaller. They never have any like that in my size!:(

so there ARE people with feet that small!
Looking at my boats.. it's hard to imagine...

Regardless of date.. both pairs are VERY cute!

kristine

So you have small feet.....you need to keep an eye on my auctions I have some lovely shoes in that type of style that I will be listing later in the week, they are size 5 1/2 & 6's!

Here is a sample, a great pair of navy blue baby doll pumps!

1099063115131_blu1.JPG

1101003330157_blu2.JPG

These are NEW OLD STOCK and have removable shoe clips!

Susan...put a link to your auctions in your signature so people can click and find what you are talking about when the time comes. darnit why do my feet have to be bigger!!

Thanks for letting us know...some of us pass up smaller sized shoes figuring that there is not enough demand..the more people we know who might want em the more likely we are likely to get them from estates and auctions. And to shop VFG members, just search by "VFG" in titles and descriptions and you will see what the members might be offering that week,

yeah, i was talking to alot of people who dance or are really active and they all say that it has made their feet get bigge because more pressure is applied to them while jogging or doing aerials or stuff, some really beautiful 20's shoes have made me thoroughly contemplate foot binding
the more generous shoes are coming out of the woodwork though as sellers are looking for them! and sometimes they have been custom made and so are fancier too! but dont always pass up the small ones!!!
yours
anne

Back