Please welcome our newest VFG member, Julie/1860-1960

MagsRags

VFG President
Staff member
Our first new VFG member of 2024 is Julie Gurnsey, aka 1860-1960. Julie is a longtime seller of fabulous vintage, and has been on eBay since 1999! She has 100% positive feedback after 14K sales - what an accomplishment!

Prepare to fall down a beautiful rabbit hole when you visit her eBay shop - and you definitely should visit. She currently has several gorgeous Chinese embroidered robes: this one may be my favorite"
1860-1960 chineserobe.jpg

And then there are hats, like this 1930s model by Helen Liebert La Mode Chez Tappe (I love a good hat)
1860-1960 hat.jpg

And for our cat lovers here (Maggie @denisebrain) a 70s Indian skirt appliqued with kitties.
1860-1960 catskirt.jpg

:hearteyes:
Everything is on auction, so you have limited time to snag one of these lovelies. Can’t wait to see what comes next week!

Julie’s eBay store

Follow her on Instagram

We’re so pleased to have you join us, Julie!

Our first new VFG member of 2024 is Julie Gurnsey, aka 1860-1960. Julie is a longtime seller of fabulous vintage, and has been on eBay since 1999! She has 100% positive feedback after 14K sales - what an accomplishment!

Prepare to fall down a beautiful rabbit hole when you visit her eBay shop - and you definitely should visit. She currently has several gorgeous Chinese embroidered robes: this one may be my favorite"
View attachment 179865

And then there are hats, like this 1930s model by Helen Liebert La Mode Chez Tappe (I love a good hat)
View attachment 179866

And for our cat lovers here (Maggie @denisebrain) a 70s Indian skirt appliqued with kitties.
View attachment 179867

Everything is on auction, so you have limited time to snag one of these lovelies. Can’t wait to see what comes next week!

Julie’s eBay store

Follow her on Instagram

View attachment 179865

View attachment 179866

View attachment 179867

Julie’s eBay store

Follow her on Instagram

Thank you so much for the warm welcome to the VFG! I am excited to be a part of this!!

Back