1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New items in the VFG Zazzle shop! (Nov 28, 2023)

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by denisebrain, Jan 4, 2021.

1. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Check out the latest in the most recent post in this thread!

I have added a planner to our shop, great for getting the new year off right.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.10.42 AM.png

And there are some blank books (or should I say Plank book since this is a George Wolf Plank illustration?)
    Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.11.12 AM.png

Please remember to use our referral address to make any purchase on Zazzle, as this earns the VFG a little extra.
    https://www.zazzle.com/store/vintagefashionguild?rf=238215088034188718

We also earn royalties on our shop items.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  2. denisebrain

Oh, and there's a code that will get you either 15% or 40% off items in the shop right now: CARDSFOR2021

3. Distantdetails

Distantdetails Administrator

I love these! Just ordered 2 notebooks.
    Thanks, Maggie!!

denisebrain likes this.
  4. denisebrain

5. denisebrain

The newest items in our Zazzle shop include coffee cups with illustrations by Helen Dryden (Vogue cover, July 1914) and Georges Barbier ( Le Journal des dames et des modes, 1913).

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 2.13.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 2.12.48 PM.png

This beautiful image, again by Georges Barbier, graced the cover of Vogue in 1923. "Voici mes ailes!" —Look at my wings!
    Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 2.12.18 PM.png

Reminder: Please use this link to purchase anything from Zazzle to benefit the VFG: https://www.zazzle.com/store/vintagefashionguild?rf=238215088034188718

6. Distantdetails

Oh, I love these. BTW, I purchased two of our most recent products, the notebooks. And they are WONDERFUL. Nice and full, with lined pages. I'm using them for my VFG duties!

Great selections, Maggie!!!

7. denisebrain

Thank you Janine!! I really like the quality of the planner I purchased too. It is not set to start on any particular day (you add the dates yourself) so you can begin it at any time.

8. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

9. denisebrain

Thanks Karin! smooch emoti

10. denisebrain

I've got a couple new things in the VFG's Zazzle shop, a set of three sheets of gift wrap which are a step-and-repeat pattern of figures from fashion illustrations by George Barbier, and a card with two adventuresome women (one of whom happens to be my aunt!).

Please use this link to purchase anything from Zazzle to benefit the VFG: https://www.zazzle.com/store/vintagefashionguild?rf=238215088034188718

I've come to realize that Zazzle has one kind of a sale or another all the time! Right now you can save at least 15% on items with the code HELLOSAVINGZ

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 12.01.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 12.01.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 12.01.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 12.02.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 12.06.05 PM.png

11. Distantdetails

Thanks, Maggie! Just bought both. I'd love to hear the story about your adventurous aunt!!

denisebrain likes this.
  12. Oh I Love all of these items. I must bookmark to shop.
    BTW, the girl with the umbrella print in in my kitchen!

Racked Vintage and denisebrain like this.
  13. denisebrain

Janine, my adventurous aunt (b.1898) traveled around in a Ford Model T Roadster that she won in a contest! My grandfather (b. 1868) was a minister, and my aunt was, for the time, a wild and crazy young woman!

14. Midge

15. denisebrain

I've added a few more items to our VFG Zazzle shop, and today I have a code for 30% off: ZAZZBLACKMON

All the VFG shop items can be customized as you wish (using the designs on other items, changing words or colors, etc.). And, if you use this link to shop our store, you help us earn not just royalties, but referral credit: https://www.zazzle.com/store/vintagefashionguild?rf=238215088034188718

There's a new set of 3 wrapping papers using snippets of George Barbier's fashion illustrations:
    Screen-Shot-2021-06-21-at-11.06.14-AM.jpg

Cloth napkins (again excerpted from Barbier):
    Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 11.07.09 AM.png
    Another spiral book (lined, blank)
    Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 11.22.52 AM.png
    A shirt and a bag
    bag.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 11.05.04 AM.png

Zazzle Black is definitely a money saver if you hadn't figured that out: https://help.zazzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500004463622-Zazzle-Black
    Getting free shipping is a big deal with Zazzle, as the shipping is really rather expensive otherwise. Depending on the item, you'd probably save money even if you only bought one thing all year.

Also, you can get a free month-long trial of Zazzle Black if you've never used it.

16. Distantdetails

Thanks, Maggie! I love these new designs.

Going Shopping!

17. Midge

18. denisebrain

Just a heads up: Everything is 30% off on Zazzle today. Also, if you have Zazzle Black, you can get free US shipping. Here's a link to a page to get one free month of Zazzle Black (normally $9.95/year).

All the VFG shop items can be customized as you wish (using the designs on other items, changing words, fonts or colors, etc.). And, if you use this link to shop our store, you help the VFG earn not just royalties, but referral credit: https://www.zazzle.com/store/vintagefashionguild?rf=238215088034188718

This lovely lady is a new postcard in our shop:

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 10.38.55 AM.png

19. Distantdetails

Thanks, Maggie. And I wanted to tell y'all that the Zazzle VFG shirts are really great. The short-sleeved one runs small, so get a size larger. And the long-sleeved one runs big, so either get your regular size or a size smaller. I got both of them a size larger, and the short-sleeve works great, but the long-sleeved one is really too big.

20. denisebrain

I want to see you modeling your shirt Janine! :hearteyes: