Vintage Hudson's Bay Company coat - How much!? PLEASE HELP!

baitlyn

Registered Guest
Vintage Hudson\'s Bay Company coat - How much!? PLEASE HELP!

Hello! I have a vintage hudson's bay coat from the 60's I believe and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the prices these coats usually go for? I want to sell it but I have no idea how much to sell it for!

Thanks! :)

Hi thanks for the reply! :)

2eegcg3.png

That's a photo of it. It's in great condition all except for the lining at the bottom isn't attached but it could be easily fixed and doesn't effect the jacket at all. I'm getting it dry cleaned so it'll be perfectly clean too.

It looks awfully large but I can see it's not a man's - are you sure its not 80s? THe wide collar, foldback cuff, double breasted closure - those are all 80s features too. Anyway, several classic striped HBC jackets and coats were in the antique mall near us and they were priced all over the place. I am not sure if any sold at any particular price because a lot of them are now gone but I think that's more from the dealers switching out winter stock for summer stock.

Oh yeah it probably is from the 80s, my grandma gave me this and told me it was from the 60s so I just went with what she said. It looks pretty large but it's definitely a womans jacket.

Thanks for the info!

Back