WANTED-mannequin

bug12oz

Registered Guest
hey there my vintage friends........

I am currently in the process of getting my website off the ground, but I am searching for a mannequin in the D/FW metroplex. (Texas). I need to take pics of all the clothes I have. Does anyone know of a place in this area that I could buy one or have a clue on what kind of store I can buy one from? Any kind of help would greatly be appreciated on this.....

Have a wonderful day!!!

Jamie

Most of the folks here who have mannequins bought them online. But maybe one of our texas members could offer you some advice for that area...

You could try looking in local phone book under store fixtures and supplies. You should be able to find a new or used mannequin that way. If you are looking for vintage mannequin it will require more hunting. good luck.

Carol

Also... have you heard of any retail dress shops having a "going out of business" sale in your area? If so, you may be able to find a vintage mannequin there.

Carol

No, a vintage mannequin is not required. Just something that I can use to take the pics with and show the clothes. I went in and viewed the mannequins on e-bay and saw a few but nothing local. Found one for a 136.00 dollars. Is that a reasonable price for a standing mannequin? (it was a woman and headless) I will check the the above stuff that you guys told me to look at.
Thank you so much for your help so far. :)

Thank you Sue. I will watch this seller's items closely. Two of those mannequins are in the price range that I can handle right now. But it still has about 3 days left on the bidding.
Just have to wait and see...........

Back