why is this getting no looks?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by noir_boudoir, Sep 8, 2005.

1. noir_boudoir

noir_boudoir Registered Guest

2. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

sorry lin, no help to offer! picture is great, description appealing so i guess all that's left is key words... of which i am terrible with but i bet someone else will know.
    it is a very nice jumper and i would be surprised if there wasn't some interest as that print is fab, and perfect autumn colors! :)

oh yes, good luck with the move!!

3. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I don't know Lin, but that sure is unique!! I really like that!

And if it doesn't fit me "with stretch" i certainly know a tall willowy red head (but sometimes blonde) who would like to wear it so she blends in with the rest of my office decor and can stop looking like Miss Havisham in her current wedding attire:)

4. BarbaraVilliers

BarbaraVilliers Registered Guest

Its a great jumper but rather difficult for most people to wear, that I suspect is the problem.Also a small size which rules out tall people who it would suit. Hopefully a unique person with the personality and panache will come along and snap it up.
    Louise

5. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

Turtleneck is a very hot key word. If you can fit it in there, I'd put it in the title. It is a very beautiful sweater.

6. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Lin...if you want to revise it with what Ellen said, just cancel my bid and I will rebid later. Its no toruble at all.

I got some good hits with "mock turtleneck" -