1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Englanders: A Great Vintage Shopping Opportunity this Month!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by cmpollack, Mar 11, 2016.

1. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Cur.io Vintage at 379 Moody St in Waltham, MA is having a storewide "March Madness Sale" through the end of the month (when we'll be closing--through the summer, and possibly longer).

Buy one item, get a second 50% off--applies to ALL regular-priced items, plus we have an automatic markdown rack with goodies for him and her up to 50% off.

Stop in and score some top quality true vintage treasures, 1890s through 1980s. We have men and women's clothing (from cocktail dresses to men's suits), accessories (from handbags and hats to neckties), and jewelry (rhinestone, sterling, Bakelite).

Open Wednesdays 12:30-5 pm and Thurs/Fri/Sat 12:30-8 pm. Street and municipal parking, and a ton of great restaurants within walking distance too!

[​IMG]

2. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

wish i was closer!!! sooooo tempting!! maybe need to plan a road trip up to see you...

cmpollack likes this.
  3. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Just say the word, Mary, and I'll roll out the welcome mat!

Road trips with vintage shopping prospects are definitely the best kind... :)

4. Deluxe Redux

Deluxe Redux Alumni

I would totally fly out there but wouldn't be able to do so until maybe May...I'll just shop online :)

cmpollack likes this.
  5. Lady Scarletts

Lady Scarletts VFG Member

Hi carrie,
    I'm coming to do Brimfield (fashion tent). are you coming? maybe we could make a time and meet?
    Tish

cmpollack likes this.
  6. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member