1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dresses Wanted - Howard Norm by Fazzi - California

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Vincent Fazzi, May 8, 2012.

1. Tricia Bailey

Tricia Bailey Registered Guest

I don't know if the original poster is still active or still looking for dresses, but I found this thread when researching the dress I just found. The label is different, but it says "Original Fazzi by Howard Norm California." It may be later 50s or early 60s. Beautiful dress, in excellent condition.

Attached Files:

2. Vincent Fazzi

Vincent Fazzi Registered Guest

Hi Tricia, Thank you so much! Yes, I'm still searching and interested in the dress. You can contact me directly at
    [email protected]
    I'd be happy to deal privately or if you plan to put it up for sale somewhere please let me know. Thanks again. Vince

3. That's such a sweet and thoughtful thing to do for your Grandmother, Vincent! Here's hoping you find a bunch!

4. Tricia Bailey

Tricia Bailey Registered Guest

Thank you, Vincent! I just sent you an email.

5. Keetz

Keetz Registered Guest

I have one of those dresses I got from my grandmother. It's a 2 piece dress with a jacket cream maybe satin with orange oriental print.

6. Vincent Fazzi

Hi ! Thank you so much for contacting me. It sounds like a design I haven't seen yet. Did you plan on selling the set or keeping it? Either way I'd absolutely love to see a photo of it. If you'd like to contact me directly, I'm Vincent Fazzi. My email is [email protected]
    Thanks again and Happy New Year!!
    Vince

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  7. Arrynes

Arrynes Registered Guest

Hi Vince,

I was wondering if you are still on the hunt for dresses designed by your grandmother. There’s a white sequin dress and Opera coat set (the coat had green lining) available at a vintage store in eastern Idaho. I’d be happy to send you info if you’re still interested. You’re doing such an incredible thing for your grandmother.

All the best

Amanda

8. Vincent Fazzi

Hi Amanda, Thank you so much, yes I’m still hunting these dresses. It may be one I’ve collected already but if you wouldn’t mind passing the link along I’d be thrilled to check it out. Thanks again ! Cheers ! -Vince

9. Vincent Fazzi

Hi and thanks for reading. This is just a shameless bump for this thread, and an opportunity to say I’m still searching for dresses designed by my grandmother Norma Fazzi. Since my original post I’ve collected and given her around 4 dresses a year and still have a handful in my closet. The labels read “Howard Norm by Fazzi” “Robert Link by Fazzi or the hardest to find “Norma Jenie by Fazzi”. That label was her very first in 1949 when she was 19 years old. After starting it she received a cease and desist order from a movie production company (we believe) over the name Jenie. Grandma is turning 91 tomorrow and I’m gifting her the only one of those I’ve found so far. I’d like to thank everyone who’s helped me acquire these precious pieces of our family history over the years. I’m still looking for the gems I haven’t seen.

10. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

How lovely and what a great gift for her 91st birthday!:happybday:

11. Vintagiality

Vintagiality VFG Treasurer Staff Member

What you are doing for your grandmother is wonderful and if she is willing to share any information about her design work, we would truly appreciate it here.

Midge likes this.
  12. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

13. Izabela

Izabela Registered Guest

I have found one on etsy. Not sure if we can post links here but if you search Howard Norm by Fazzi you will see it. Lovely and expensive :)

14. Izabela

Izabela Registered Guest

And one on ebay under number 265391153449