1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAQ: ♥ Do you like being here? Here's how to show us the love ♥

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by Retro Ruth, Jul 19, 2013.

1. sewingmachinegirl

sewingmachinegirl VFG Member

Thanks so much Trish! :)

2. Lady Scarletts

Lady Scarletts VFG Member

Thank You,Ruth!bow down wave

3. #JLC*

#JLC* Guest

I am so glad to have found this group and have already learned a great deal. I just purchased 2 books through the link on Amazon. Happy Hunting!!

4. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Great, thank you JLC!

5. McMema6

McMema6 Registered Guest

Hello All,
    I'm a newbie and I just made a small donation. I am here to learn and appreciate, but it doesn't take much to appreciate the love and care put into this site. I'm looking forward to shopping at your sites and showing my appreciation in any small way I can.

MagsRags and Retro Ruth like this.
  6. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

7. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

thanks for your generous donation, Patricia, we appreciate it! and, have fun here, there's SO MUCH information not only on our main website, but here within the forums, as well.

welcome!

8. Elizabeth Ramos-Boyce

Elizabeth Ramos-Boyce Registered Guest

You guys are great. You have helped me with tips and advice on dating pieces I have posted. YOU ARE APPRECIATED! gonna make sure to bookmark everyone’s pages and check out your listings. Also I keep forgetting to introduce myself...... Hi I’m Elizabeth Ramos-Boyce.... formerly sold online back in 2007.... Love love love vintage clothing thanks to my now deseased grandmother who loved dressing up when she went dancing. I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR SITE, THE INFO IT PROVIDES AS WELL AS THE FORUMS

9. Lulu Poppins

Lulu Poppins Registered Guest

I am new here and I am taking a look to the different info and also to the "ways to say thank you". I think I will ask or buy a t Shirt for muy birthday :)
    Thanks for everything.
    Yes, I was looking for info about Vintage Clothing and I am so happy I found this site!

(Edited by Admin. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules. Thank you)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2018
  10. Lulu Poppins

Lulu Poppins Registered Guest

Yes, sorry. I first wrote it without any link and then I was reading so many posts with links I got confused. Now I understand.

11. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Wonderful forum! And wonderful site. I have used it for years before joining the forum, it's absolutely the best resource for the labels catalogue, just love it!

12. LLBenson

LLBenson Registered Guest

Do I like being here? HELL YEAH, I LIKE BEING HERE! Sorry, about my over-exuberance.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  13. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I am still amazed that I was approved to become a member. It's the Big Time, baby!

14. LLBenson

That's great! Congratulations!

15. LLBenson

Oh, hey! I forgot to say, THANK YOU FOR THE TROPHY! That was very nice!woohoobanannaemoti

denisebrain and Retro Ruth like this.
  16. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

OOhhh, just been looking at some of the yummy books you have in your amazon link... there is a couple I'm adding to my wish list. Just wanted to check if you have a UK alternative (wishful thinking) as I am in London. Are all the books written by VFG members???

17. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

18. TooFunToBeDone

TooFunToBeDone Registered Guest

Thank you for sharing this .
    I’m excited to support and also learn along the way .

denisebrain likes this.
  19. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

We don't have a UK shop, but if you go through the UK amazon link on this page, and search for the items you want, the VFG will benefit.

https://vintagefashionguild.org/ways-to-say-thank-you/

Some of the books are by VFG members, others are ones that VFG members have recommended.

I'm hoping to set something up for book links that will work internationally, but haven't done so yet.

20. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member