1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Missoni I've never seen before...

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by skwerlpower, Aug 19, 2017.

1. skwerlpower

skwerlpower Registered Guest

Also wasn't able to find it anywhere on the internet. Any idea of the age? It's on a fabulous boucle blazer I picked up.[​IMG]

2. Hi swerlpower and welcome to the forums. Any pics of the whole jacket available? The label is just one piece of the puzzle as many were used over a period of time. Also pics of additional labels would be good - fabric, care, country of origin. That sort of thing.

It is similar to a 2000s label in the Label Resource.

3. skwerlpower

The small hang tag above says made in Italy, and here's a pic of the jacket. Fabric content is wool 76%, cotton 20% and viscose 4%. Will photo the tags when I return. Thank you![​IMG]

4. Thank you. Can you please show a photo of the fabric content label?

The style looks '90s to me but it could be more modern.

StitchesandSnags likes this.
  5. skwerlpower

There's a link to three photos of the fabric content label. Thank you so much for your help! I can take more photographs if you want to see anything else.

Link removed by admin.

6. Lovely jacket.

Please upload photos on this thread. Thanks!

7. skwerlpower

I'll have to resize them, I tried to load them once but the files are too big :(

8. skwerlpower

9. By the shape of the care symbols, I think your jacket is fairly recent - within the last 5 years.

10. INVINTAGEV

INVINTAGEV VFG Member

Yes I think the same

11. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member