1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a Happy Capper!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Ookoo, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Hi,

I love Happy Cappers too. I have had a few over the years, mine were mostly small with colorful feathers. You have a great collection there!

2. marlisaysvintage

marlisaysvintage Registered Guest

They are wicked, awesome!

3. Janfieldsr

Janfieldsr Registered Guest

I have not forgotten about all of you but have been traveling out of the country. I will be gathering Field company info and posting soon. Thanks for your patience.

poppysvintageclothing likes this.
  4. Janfieldsr

IMG_1811.JPG Thought you might enjoy these Happy Cappers from the Field Company in Los Angeles. Jan.

foofoogal likes this.
  5. Janfieldsr

Attached Files:

6. Janfieldsr

IMG_1826.JPG
    Here are a few more of The Field Company items. Hope you enjoy seeing them ... I have many more..

7. Kimberly Mitchell

Kimberly Mitchell Registered Guest

I just picked up a hat and I can't date it. I'm brand new to vintage hats. Can you help me?

It says my pics are too large to upload? It's got a tag that says "Mr Field by The Field Company los angeles Calif" and a small paper tag that says "1217 M". Its a peach wool fedora like hat with 3 ribbons sewn to it and 100% wool. Has "24.00" written on the paper tag in pencil.