1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picnic at Hanging Rock now on Amazon Prime in U.S.

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Better Dresses Vintage, May 28, 2018.

1. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I know what I’m watching tonight, after the final episode of Killing Eve.

2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

3. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I started watching last night. It's very good - and oh my gosh, the costumes are GORGEOUS! Nice work Gayle!

4. ClubVintage

ClubVintage VFG Member

I can't wait to watch this, congratulations Gayle!

sewingmachinegirl likes this.
  5. I watched the whole thing and thought it was really good. Costumes were excellent, of course, and the story itself and characters more developed than the 70s version. Has anyone read the book? Does this new version follow it more closely?

6. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

... haven't been able to see it anywhere yet, but Frock Flicks have already reviewed it (I love Frock Flicks :)!):
    Code:
    http://www.frockflicks.com/picnic-at-hanging-rock-2018/

7. sewingmachinegirl

sewingmachinegirl VFG Member

Thanks Liza! I hope you enjoy it, I still have 2 episodes still to watch myself . I am not in final cut of the credits which of course has been deeply disappointing, but at least I am on IMDB.

8. peaceful vintage

peaceful vintage Administrator VFG Past President

That is totally awesome!! I like seeing your name there, it should have been in the credits, but it's awesome to be on IMDB.

9. Midge

10. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

what channel Midge?!! I've heard nothing :O

11. Midge

@Pinkcoke BBC2 on Wednesday - I had just seen half of the trailer - sometimes I just leave the TV on whilst I'm on my PC, for the news or whatever, and I hadn't registered which channel it had been on. Saw it again yesterday and though I should add this here :). I check the program guide daily, so at latest I would have seen it again there.

12. sewingmachinegirl

sewingmachinegirl VFG Member

It BBC something Melanie!