1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Princess Peggy Dress Patterns

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Trevor Holmes, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Trevor Holmes

Trevor Holmes Registered Guest

Hello! My wife and I have bought one of the original Manufacturing buildings of the Princess Peggy Inc. company in Peoria, IL. The address is 1001 SW Adams St. I have attached a picture of the building in its glory days. We are going to be converting the building into Loft Apartments/Condos. As we have been digging into the history of the building we found out they made this great product, The Princess Peggy! While we have found a few original dresses for sale I am looking to see if anyone has the old sewing pattern so I can have a few dresses made for my wife and daughter and to provide a little character and history to our new project.

I have done some research and The McCall Pattern company owns the corporation, but they do not have any of the patterns on file. So if anyone has suggestions for other resources to find the patterns that would be greatly appreciated. You can post here or contact me at tholmes4005 @ Gmail.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

How very cool -- and what a great project, preserving the history of the building!

3. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President