1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Strange Inheritance" Features VFG Member's Historic Dress Collection

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Metro Retro Vintage, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

Last night, I caught an episode of the television program, "Strange Inheritance", which featured VFG member Charlotte Smith and her amazing historic dress inheritance and collection.

The show also featured VFG member Karen Augusta of Augusta Auctions, who appraised the collection. You can check a glimpse of the episode here ...

2. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

Wow - fascinating. I will try to find this to watch. Thanks Laura.

Metro Retro Vintage likes this.
  3. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

thanks for sharing, Laura! looking forward to seeing this!

Metro Retro Vintage likes this.
  4. Cool! Can't wait to see it. Breaks my heart to see clothes locked up in a warehouse. If that were my collection by some miracle of inheritance, I'd sell off anything more recent than mid-60s (except if there may be a Halston in there), anything that doesn't fit me, and wear the rest.

5. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Ahh, what a shame, this is no longer available in the link.

6. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

I wonder if it's locked in certain locations? There are a few different links in YouTube and hoping that one of them will work for you -- maybe try this one and see...