1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christian Dior hat, 1960s???

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Kate's Closet Consignment, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Kate's Closet Consignment

Kate's Closet Consignment Registered Guest

Hello. New to the group! So glad I found you all :)

Someone brought in about 10-12 vintage hats. This is the best one! In perfect condition. Looks like it might have been worn once... stored in a hat box. If anyone could give me information on how much it is worth... I own a consignment shop! Thank you :)

Attached Files:

2. So charming.

We do not give valuations here. Researching ask and sold prices on Etsy, Ruby Lane, eBay etc. will give you a general idea.

3. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Yes, 1960s, it is very charming and I love the pretty colors. I do find that Dior hats with pretty flowers and pinks tend to be more popular right now. I have not seen that particular one before.

4. Kate's Closet Consignment

Oops sorry about that!! I have definitely been searing the web for more info! Thank you for letting me know!

5. Kate's Closet Consignment

Yes I think it is fabulous! Perfect for Spring in the UP... because most of the time it is still a little chilly! :p

6. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President