1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YSL Leather Jacket Label Dating

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by arunava, Feb 1, 2020.

1. arunava

arunava Registered Guest

Hello,
    My dad bought a YSL Leather jacket some years back during his Korea-Japan tour. Now I am wearing it. The leather seems like Sheepskin and it has a detachable inner lining. Size is 100. The zippers are YKK brass and YSL logo engraved. Buttons are engraved too. There is also a YSL logo embossed on left front pocket. There are Tags in both inner lining and in jacket. The tags seems to be in Korean/Japanese language. I have uploaded some photos of the Tags, Buttons, Chains, Pocket and overall jacket.
    Can you please help me with the possible date of the jacket and Model number? I searched YSL website but could not find it there.
    Thanks and Regards.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

3. arunava

arunava Registered Guest

Thanks for your reply. Can you please find out any model number there?

4. arunava

arunava Registered Guest

Thanks for your reply. Did you see any model number there?

5. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

No.

In my opinion, these designer labels produce so much ready to wear stuff these days, some of it obviously only for sale in certain countries like this jacket, nobody I think could ever keep up with what's been made where and when.