1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Age of cross?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Jonathan, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

WOW Linn! That's amazing to find a nearly identical (essentially) piece! I can't find my loupe and if I did I wouldn't know what I am looking at - I am a textile guy, not a jewellery guy! I will try to take better pictures today. I am going up to the museum tomorrow and will retrieve my camera, which may be the best way to get the best images.

poppysvintageclothing likes this.
  2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Great sleuthing on Linn's part. We all have many mystery jewelry pieces hiding in our collections!

3. Distantdetails likes this.
  4. Jonathan, if you use your phone camera, there is a trick for getting real close ups of jewelry. It's a little hard sometimes for one person to do it and better is you have someone to help. You can hold a jewelers loupe to the lense on your phone and it will take a very close photo and pick many details.

Jonathan likes this.
  5. Distantdetails

Distantdetails Administrator

I have tried that so many times, but always alone. My husband is about to get called into service. Thanks!