1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noble Vintage Clothier featured on Instagram!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by denisebrain, Jul 2, 2020.

1. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

One of our wonderful trade members, Heather of @Noble Vintage Clothier is featured on the Manhattan Vintage Show’s Instagram page!

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 9.47.54 AM.png

The show can’t go on this year due to the pandemic, so they have been giving the sellers a stories highlight slot to showcase their offerings. And what offerings Heather has!! Just a couple—
    noble.jpg

You can go to the Manhattan Vintage Show Instagram here, then click on the highlight for 06.23 to see Heather's feature.

Manhattan Vintage Show also has a webstore representing their sellers, which include another of our members, Carla and Carla (@carla rey).

2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

3. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

Awesome!

And hi Heather, I feel like we have crossed paths at Brimfield. I think I usually see you with Jeanna and LaPoubelle (her name escapes me at the moment).

Good luck with the sale!

4. thespectrum

thespectrum VFG Member Staff Member

5. The show must go on......one way or the other! Hope it goes well for both of you!

6. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

Wonderful Heather and Carla.

7. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

8. Noble Vintage Clothier

Noble Vintage Clothier VFG Board Member

Thanks so much again!

9. Noble Vintage Clothier

Thank You!

10. Noble Vintage Clothier

Hi Susan. Yes, I do usually see you Brimfield. La Poubelle (Laura) and I usually drive up together and meet up with Jeanna! Man I'm missing our "girls trip"!

11. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I thought so Heather - I feel like we're always rushing around when we're out in the fields. Next year let's have a proper happy hour.

12. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

love this! the Manhattan Vintage Show is so much fun, it's neat to see they figured out a way to feature their sellers online like this!! nice to "see" you, Heather!

denisebrain likes this.