1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help identifying these baby shoes

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Ely M Boggs, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Ely M Boggs

Ely M Boggs Registered Guest

I have searched far and wide. Can only tell there possibly 80's era. Thought they were possible tommy or old navy, but found nothing similar. There are no logos only a serial #. Also says made in u.s.a on bottom of them. Any help would be much appreciated.. 20210220_184839.jpg 20210220_184846.jpg 20210220_184857.jpg 20210220_184946.jpg

2. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

I would think they dated from that nether period in sneaker history ( c. 1972 - 1984) , between the old established brands of the early 20th century that waned in the early 70s but before the revitalisation of the sneaker brand that starts with Adidas and Cougar in the 70s but really builds in the 80s with Reebok, Nike etc. there were a lot of 'no name' brands in that period. Plus these are a cross breed, with the rubber toe cap and foxing of the old fashioned basketball styles, but with the stripes of the newer popular running shoes....

Ely M Boggs likes this.
  3. Ely M Boggs

Ely M Boggs Registered Guest

So you think there from 70's? And I figured they was going to be a no name brand but was hoping maybe they were before the company got big to start branding shoes. Is there any way to find who made them by the numbers printed inside of them? I'm really interested in finding the company that made them since from the u.s.a.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

The numbers inside the shoe are only going to mean something to the manufacturers, they don't identify the company.