1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Dating 'Bad Boys' leather jacket

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by LaurenMG, Mar 9, 2021.

1. LaurenMG

LaurenMG Registered Guest

Hi Everyone, I've had not much luck searching this brand...putting "Bad Boys" and leather into google results in quite the array! I'm just wondering if this can possibly be 90s or whether it's way forward of that? The content label is in English and German only. Made in Italy. Any thoughts? Thanks alot, Lauren

Attached Files:

Vinclothes likes this.
  2. Avantbo

Avantbo Registered Guest

Hi,

I was wondering why you mention " Bad Boys " as the brand as their logo/label is quite distinctive.

Does your jacket have a " Bad Boys " label, if so could you post photos' say a wide shot with with label in situ' and a close shot of label itself.

3. LaurenMG

LaurenMG Registered Guest

oops forgot to upload that one!

Attached Files:

4. Avantbo

Avantbo Registered Guest

Hi,

On the zip pulls any letters?

5. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

6. Avantbo

Avantbo Registered Guest

It is.

Here is the original and my cropped version.

While the film is iconic what Lauren's jacket isn't is an original " Bad Boys" 1980s Leather Jacket whose label incorporated a skull and crossbones.

Nice jacket but as it stands, a leather jacket made in Italy, late 80s onwards.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      12.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      44.2 KB
      Views:
    Midge likes this.