1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a reproduction of 1960s knee-high boots

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by stacy108, Aug 10, 2021.

1. stacy108

stacy108 Registered Guest

Hello :)
    I've been looking for 60s gogo boots for a while, but the ones I come across are usually from costume shops and are not actually made to last :( If anyone knows shops that sell or can make for me a pair of white knee-high boots, I would really apperciate it! (preferably priced at 100-150 dollars)

2. stacy108

The second pair looks quite similar to what I'm looking for, since these shoes seem a bit more sturdy thanks to the material, but I'm not really happy with the strap detail on the side.. Thank you for your help though!

The Vintage Vendeuse likes this.
  3. Avantbo

Avantbo Registered Guest

Gosh, just sold in the last few months several pairs of these and they weren't reproduction. Black, White & Silver from the 60s, required re-heeling but that was it. I may have a pair of white ones left, size 3 1/2 and red ones, can't remember the size but larger.

stacy108 likes this.
  4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

maybe if you post an image of what you're looking for it would be more helpful. the examples Donna posted are fabulous, imo.

GemGem and The Vintage Vendeuse like this.
  5. stacy108

Oh yes, I should've done that from the beginning
    I really like the look of this pair, especially the toe shape and the heel. The lace-up detail would be nice, but not necessary. The description on pinterest said they were white leather, so I guess that is the preferres material for me :)

Attached Files:

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  6. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

thank you, Stacy! gotta say, the ones you posted are super cute! good luck with your quest!