1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is this manufacture

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Gary Skelly, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Gary Skelly

Gary Skelly Registered Guest

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to the forums! Can you please also post photos of the entire item (bag?), and any other features that might help with identification - labels, zipper pulls etc.

3. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Looks like the initials G & D but as Karin says, the experts always need a photo of the whole item.

4. Wednesday

Wednesday Registered Guest

Dolce and Gabbana? Is it real or fake. Lots of knockoffs. You might be interesting in reading : Dolce & Gabbana Handbag Authentication Guide: Real or Fake

Links removed by Admin, please see forum rules about selling and promotion

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2021
  5. JezzaJ

JezzaJ Registered Guest

Are there alot of vuitton individual copies, rather than knock offs?

6. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Yeah there's loads of wannabe LV copies, who stay just the right side of copyright infringement, if that's what you mean by individual copies. That was my first thought about this piece too, a lookee-likey Louis Vuitton mass produced thing. Probably not much of brand in itself, but catering to those who want that LV look without the price tag.

JezzaJ likes this.
  7. JezzaJ

JezzaJ Registered Guest

Yep, that's what I meant. Looky likey, you may have gathered from my other post that I'm not totally up on my handbags and such, but the way people just about skirt copyright is interesting though. Didn't realise that there were loads of this type about.
    Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    Retro Ruth likes this.