1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Search of: Vintage Butterick 7349 Pattern

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by JD Snyder, Sep 30, 2021.

1. JD Snyder

JD Snyder Registered Guest

Hello

I am in search of a vintage Butterick 7349 pattern. The pattern is a variation on the original 6015 except the front bodice has more of a halter top look. I have posted to a few FaceBook groups as well as several etsy shops who are being as helpful as they can.

Thank you very much if you are able to help me locate a pattern.

Attached Files:

2. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

that is super cute! I can see why you're looking for it! :)

denisebrain likes this.
  3. JD Snyder

Thanks... If I can ever find it, I am planning on making for my wife as gift. Shes a cancer survivor and while I know its only a dress.... I know it will light her up.

4. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Oh, this is way cooler than Butterick 6015 - I had that one for a while, but haven't come across this one before either... Do you know the Vintage Pattern Wiki https://vintagepatterns.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page? You could post on the Wishlist on the page of the pattern, just in case that someone sees it.

5. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

What size pattern do you need?

6. JD Snyder

I’m open to any size at this point. I expect to have to make alterations including a FBA and as a result will be tracing so as maintain the original… if I had to pick I’d say an 18/20. She is a modern day size 10/12

7. JD Snyder

Do you think you possibly have this pattern?

8. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

I gave away most of my pattern collection, but I will look through what I have left and will try to contact the person to whom I gave the bulk of the patterns.