Welcome to the HATS OFF TO THE VFG Fall Fundraiser!! New incentive & contest!!

i bet it's your AUNT and 1925.

i vaguely recall hearing you say your dad was "older" than many of your peer's dads...I think. My dad was, too, which is why i am kind of recalling it that way...

A decades-long love story: Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter were married for 77 years!
The Carters in Plains, GA on their wedding day at Plains United Methodist Church- July 7, 1946.

Rosalynn donned a white, wide brimmed hat with her wedding day outfit.

Rosalynn Carter- The Georgia-bred former first lady and tireless humanitarian who championed mental health care, provided constant political counsel to her husband, former President Jimmy Carter, and modeled graceful longevity for the nation... R.I.P. Rosalynn
36679347_2082824561787751_3848737571383279616_n.jpg

6a00d83451be5969e201bb0940b198970d-pi

Do we have anyone willing to donate $200, and come away with a 1960s Schiaparelli hat, in its original hatbox??? The box is a bit worn (will be shipped inside a sturdier box), but that kept the hat safe!

For the last minute potential donor, let me sweeten the pot with this AMAZING Black and Gold dramatic Schiaparelli wide (and turned up) brim chapeau in check-weave (that’s not a thing, I don’t know what to call it). Dramatic! Eye-Catching! Dare I say, Derby-ready! Proceeds all to the VFG, and a new hat for that discerning, and entrance ready you!

Schiaparelli in our VFG Label Resource

IMG_1148.JPG
IMG_1144.JPG IMG_1145.JPG IMG_1146.JPG

We've had two more donations, one a member and one a non-member—MANY thanks!

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 7.49.40 PM.png

At this point in the evening, we may still have some donations. I'm thrilled right now because everything we take in is absolutely essential to the continuance of the VFG. THANK YOU.

I'm hanging my (vintage) hat up right now, but will check back in the morning.

Back