1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“Don’t be afraid to have fun with...” that $40,000 Hermes bag

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by lkranieri, Sep 9, 2018.

1. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

Just don’t let it get wet, don’t put a pen or liptick in it, keep it stored safely and properly, don’t use it too much...and have fun with it! Click HERE

2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

And don't forget to moisturize it says. ;) I've never had a bag that needed to go to the spa!

lkranieri likes this.
  3. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Good heavens...who needs the angst?!

lkranieri likes this.
  4. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

5. peaceful vintage

peaceful vintage Administrator VFG Past President

I like that Louis Vuitton Mary Poppins parasol/umbrella bag. In theory it's a good idea. I don't want to get wet BUT I definitely don't want to get the parasol or bag wet either.

If my make up crew or hair people just finished up with me before my Sports Illustrated shoot and I just didn't want the sun in my eyes it would be great. :hysterical:

6. Oh, for heaven's sake. It's a purse. Use it and enjoy it until it falls apart, or don't buy it. What good does it do sitting "in a box, with tissue paper?" Surely there are better ways to invest, if that's why you're buying it.

lkranieri likes this.