1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1950s Kitty Copeland Dress and unknown top

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by MsOunce, Aug 27, 2018.

1. MsOunce

MsOunce Registered Guest

Oook. Id like to start out by saying I know next to nothing about fashion. My wardrobe consists of ripped jeans, black t shirts and boots. However, I was gifted some really nice(?) vintage pieces that I would wear, if they fit. Which they sadly dont. I was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction for appraisal (more so if its even worth it) so that I could either sell them or re-gift them. Any help would be appreciated.

In a nutshell its a 1950s Kitty Copeland pink and white floral halter dress with a matching short-sleeve shrug. the other piece i have is an incredibly delicate peach sheer blouse with a button up back. there is lace around the collar, sleeves, bottom hem and back closure. and unfortunately, no other tags stating who could have made it, just a "size 46" tag.

Heres the images:

TIA

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018