1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

60's catsuit

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Fishstique, May 1, 2007.

1. Fishstique

Fishstique Registered Guest

2. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

Well, look at you! You look great and congrats on a a great ending price, too!

3. pinky-a-gogo

pinky-a-gogo VFG Member VFG Past President

Congrats! I love the question....."does this come w/ detachable ears and tail" that's great!!

4. eel

eel Registered Guest

awesome fish!

5. Fishstique

Well it feels good, I gave up selling vintage clothes on Ebay a while back and switched to vintage mags, but I caught the bug again (partly thanks to this site)... so it's nice to restart with a surprising auction! I thought maybe 30 bucks, 40 at the most.

6. listitcafe

listitcafe Registered Guest

Hi...

That was my Pierre Cardin Catsuit.... It sold for $$$234... I was doing a happy happy dance!!!

I like your suit too..... Iam glad it did well too....

-Chris

7. dorotheascloset

dorotheascloset Registered Guest

Fab! You look great in it, and amazingly LIKE the model in the pic you show! Nice work, congrats! Ang

8. Good for you!!! Fabulous pics!

9. Fishstique

Oooops! I guess I was not looking at a completed auction, only your Cardin when it was at 50 bucks and it must have had a few days to go. Good going on that catsuit, it was the red one right?

10. listitcafe

Yes.... It went nuts in the end..... I was expecting 50 since the condition was ok.... I knew the importance of the tights...I hoped to find the dress it went with.. But never did......Sighhhhh....

-Chris

11. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

12. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

I wish I knew you had it... I would have bid higher! They are a bugger to find and I tried on the Cardin one but got outbid.

13. listitcafe

I did post about the Cardin before I decided to put on Ebay. I was hoping an outfit was going to follow the tights, but the I thought the tights were an hard to find item..... Was dying to have a set.... But needed the money more... i thought it would only go to about 50 or 60... Who knew?

-Chris