1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

70s Butterfly Tops

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Leisa, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

Are they worth buying for resale?

They don't seem to get a helluva lot on eBay...

TIA
    leisa

2. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

i did ok with one a while back, but i think as you have noticed the moment may have passed. i may be wrong - but i passed on one a day or so ago with that in mind!

3. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I think it is like anything else. Everything has its afficianado, and the best example of something sells. Popularity of the moment just fuels whether all examples, whether great, not so great, beautifully made or poor quality sell as well.

4. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

thanks gals.

i passed on them, because i don't wanna pay 6 -7 bucks each. if anone else is into them, the auction ends in a coula hours & the # is 8342640038. it's a lot of 5 tops.

xoxoxo
    leisa

5. igotbuttons

igotbuttons Registered Guest

I'm wondering if they could have been listed as costumes?

patti

6. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Leisa,

I think you answered your question...if something doesn't sell...than it isn't selling. Knowledge and presentation, and venue can sometimes really turn things that someone didn't have luck with into a treasure for another because they make it that way. But if its just about what people are looking for plain and simple without the rest of the variables, then the market is dictating right there..at least on the ebay world

Chris