1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few slots left...

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by Patentleathershoes, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

We are still in need of filling a couple one day slots for the summer workshop series.

Read More Here!

Dates in particular are July 19th and August 30th, and very tentatively July 26th (all Tuesdays). If you have any further questions or would like to volunteer, please send me a U2U message.

Thanks

Chris

2. Patentleathershoes

Just giving a "bump up"
    workshops are a designer or maker of choice.
    dazzle us with your knowledge/love of research or your collection. You know more than you think you do, and you will be fully supported.

Chris

3. Patentleathershoes

August 30th is filled. :)

Thanks Lizpeelpants :)!

(anyone for the 19th???)

4. Patentleathershoes

5. Patentleathershoes

6. premierludwig

premierludwig Registered Guest

Sorry for coming in late, been all over the place lately. I reckon I can manage July 19th... just let me know what time I need to be available, okay?

love, moons and starrs,
    Senti.*

7. Patentleathershoes

Great!

Just let me know the subject you decide and I can schedule you in :) Just be available to come on and answer follow up questions throughout the day. i will write up a little FAQ sheet as well.

Also check your U2Us

8. Patentleathershoes

I think we are all good to go! Any other offers are "icing on the cake" (and that is a good thing too!)

Complete schedule to be announced soon :)

9. Patentleathershoes

Oh...and if you aren't signed up for the newsletter....you might want to get on board because the complete details will be in there.

just check the announcements for the sign up box