1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abstract silk scarf label help

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Laura Clark, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Laura Clark

Laura Clark Registered Guest

Hi everyone. New here and so happy to have found this website. I have a scarf that has this signature, and it's very abstract I wondered if anybody could help identify it. I collect vintage silk scarves - this site is awesome!! IMG_20200617_163449.jpg IMG_20200603_222524.jpg

Retro Ruth likes this.
  2. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

Laura, that is a wonderful scarf and I wish I could help with the label, but it has me baffled, too. I always wonder why artists wouldn't want an easy-to-read signature on their art, so other prospective buyers can look for items by the same artist. May I assume there are no labels, or remnants of a label, of any sort on the scarf?

3. Laura Clark

Laura Clark Registered Guest

Hi Lynn,
    Correct, there are no labels or remnants. It was just such an unusual scarf I had to buy it! Half the fun is trying to trace what it is! Thanks for taking a look though : )