1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adorable Italian Skate Sweater

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by listitcafe, Oct 7, 2005.

1. listitcafe

listitcafe Registered Guest

When I bought this at the thrift the lady I bought it from said hey thats cute if I saw it I would have took it myself.. Well too bad its mine mine mine.....LOL

The skates which are on the front and back of sweater are leather all well made. I was wondering if anyway heard of any of these labels... The sweater has a Ginea tag and another tag which reads molgori.... It has a sturdy lampo zipper if that is any help. (Lampo zippers are used on Balenciaga bags and other high end stuff)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Chris

2. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Chris...That really is adorable. :wub: It ought to do well. Are you going to list it on ebay or your online store? Very cute!

Gail

3. listitcafe

listitcafe Registered Guest

I have no idea...Its really high quality sweater.... From the picture you can see the metallic silver in fabric.... I may do ebay with a reserve (but when I do a reserve I get alot of watchers who e-mail me when the auction is over asking if I could do better or something like that...) I amy just park it on my site where I just listed some great 50's sweaters..... I will probally make up my mind this afternoon.... The coffe is not working yet... Sigh...

-Chris

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I would call it a novelty sweater. It would be perfect for a holiday gift or to go skating at Rockefeller Center :)