1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody Know About This Jacket?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by CC Rider, Sep 8, 2018.

1. CC Rider

CC Rider Registered Guest

I found this jacket in a flea market in the middle of Kansas. I've never seen one like it before and I can't find any info about it..... It's super rad.

Attached Files:

2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

3. CC Rider

It's "Levi's For Me". Assuming it's 70s. I seriously can't find any info or anything like it. I'm perplexed.

4. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

I only searched for information for a few minutes, but I found a 1974 article about Levi's lines for women and they mentioned: "The biggest excitement for Misses in the Levi's for Me Fall line comes from the tailored, "together" look created by blazers in solid and checked tones of the season..." As I have a few more minutes I will search for specific mention of your style jacket.

5. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

From a 1977 article: "Levi's for Me, a missy-sized line which includes a jacket, gauchos, vest and two models of jeans..."

Metro Retro Vintage likes this.
  6. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

I had 4 or 5 pair of deadstock Levis from that line - sold the last pair in January. They were a blend of cotton and Dacron polyester - no spandex in jeans back in those days!

Hangtag
    levisjeanstaga.jpg

Jeans
    levisjeansa.jpg

Metro Retro Vintage likes this.
  7. CC Rider

Thanks you guys!