1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Gucci sweatshirt/hoodie/pullover cant identify need help

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Devin White, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Devin White

Devin White Registered Guest

I recently came into possession of a plain black Gucci hoodie with Gucci across the chest in black letters I cannot find this hoodie ANYWHERE please help me find out if it's fake if it is a fake its a really good one there's pretty much nothing else on the hoodie no tennis rackets or anything just the word Gucci in black.

2. Hi Devin, and welcome to the forums. Unfortunately we can't authenticate here: best to take it to an expert in person. Good luck!

Retro Ruth likes this.
  3. Devin White

Devin White Registered Guest

than wtf is this forum for smh

4. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

We can answer many questions, such as how old is something, or how can it be cleaned, as you will see if you read the forums.

But we can't answer 'is is real or fake' or 'how much is it worth'. This is stated in the forum rules, which you are asked to read when you join. See number 5 and number 6. https://forums.vintagefashionguild.org/pages/Welcome-to-the-VFG-Forums-please-read/

I'm sorry if this is frustrating to you.