1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't remember when I've seen so much green on my selling list

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by ellenm, Sep 28, 2004.

1. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

Can\'t remember when I\'ve seen so much green on my selling list

Are the buyers really back or is it just that my stuff is popular this week? Whatever it is, it looks great.

2. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

Must be your good stuff Mine isn't selling much at all ( Insert crying emotiocon here!) Oh here is a sad face :( Just not sad enough!

3. Oh, I like that Suzy.
    I didn't see the condition in the listing though. Is it in good condition? It looks like it is. Any flaws?

Marie

4. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

Oh, no, didn't I write anything about the condition? It's about perfect. Damn.

5. Well you go girl! Great looking product..... great looking pictures.... change of season - Lets Go Shopping!!! :P

6. Ellen, I bet you have a lot of watchers on it, huh?

Marie

7. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Great Suzy Ellen! And good going on the green!

Sue

8. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

I have a few watchers, nothing to get excited about. Hey, I didn't say dang, I said another word that begins with da and ends with mn.

9. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Well, Ellen, you rock!

I noticed i have been getting a lot of watchers...too...and its all on the same items ......which is interesting... its all about books and blazers!

so hopefully i will be SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING soon!

10. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

hehehe - public forums are a little bit censored me thinks!

Good for you Ellen! I'm always happy to hear sales are up. It gives the incentive to list more - doesn't it? You feel like it's not all just a futile attempt.

I only have three things up, but two have bids so I'm happy. The one that doesn't have a bid is actually a relist from one of the first NPB I've had in a good long while. Hopefully it'll find a a bidder who really wants to take it home! :)