1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cojana London - Harrods

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Stephjb07, Oct 21, 2010.

1. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Wow! just wanted to say how amazing this thread is. It dates back to 2010 and has a wealth of examples through time and fantastic information from those involved with the designer. This is a perfect example of how wonderful & powerful the VFG is. Brings so many people together across the board!

Midge, hooly, retro ruth and 3 others like this.
  2. KateCarlisle

KateCarlisle Registered Guest

Hi Ziva, My mum would have been one of the petite models - she modelled through the 60's her name was Sally Nicholson. Must ask mum if she remembers Patricia. I had a lovely coat until recently black cape very elegant which was one she modelled.

Vintagiality and retro ruth like this.
  3. E Davies

E Davies Registered Guest

Hi Shelley
    Sorry for huge delay in replying, but great to hear that your father worked with my dad. It sounds like they may have worked together at a few places as my dad also designed for Windsmoor. It's nice to hear that people are still enjoying the clothes and I know that my father would have been glad. He never liked to do anything that was not well made or stylish.

Vintagiality and retro ruth like this.