1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming today on Ebay!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by Patentleathershoes, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I am back and actually will have things listed!

Cute box/basket purse in bright green! large enough to store your scarfs in too. made in Hong Kong.
    [​IMG]

1940s La Regale Sequins Clutch with a deco flair!

[​IMG]

Gown fit for an EGYPTIAN Queen - VTA! Embroidered HIEROGLYPHICS - you will see what looks like Anubis and the Pharoah Akhnaton in the design. I do not know who the archer is. That might be Tutankhamen and Ankhasamun (the two little people in the design).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cute and Windbreaker in the same sentence? YES 1970s Cherry Red Windbreaker by "Miss Holly"
    [​IMG]

On the borderline of being "vintage", but a definite vintage appeal - moving from vc-mall to ebay! "poisin ring"

[​IMG]

You never know what else I may throw in for good measure.

Thanks for looking : )
    Most launch today (tonight for the folks in the UK and Europe) and tonight (early tomorrow morning to you folks in Japan and Australia)

Chris

2. Love those purses. Have you posted those on that yahoo group?

3. Patentleathershoes

Not yet, but I will as soon as I have an auction number : ) I am also debating about putting a few more up from my own collection....

4. Patentleathershoes

Okay...everythings all set and up now. Can't wait to add : )

5. Ooo, I'm crazy for red and that raincoat looks like it has some "jelly" appeal, too!

Steph

6. Patentleathershoes

You know Steph, I usually HATE windbreakers...they are baggy, boxy, easy to rip, etc...but i couldn't believe how cure this one is.

"Jelly"...ya mean to wear with jelly shoes and mix up the decades? : ) : ) : )

chris