1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daisy has settled in....

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by gaildavid, Feb 9, 2005.

1. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

No jet lag for Daisy! I have put her right to work :D

<center>
    [​IMG]</center>

I thought the Malia dress with daisies was an appropriate one to have her wear today. ;)

Isn't she lovely???? She arrived from Texas with no blemishes of any kind.....she is....well....fresh as a daisy! :D

Gail

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Congratulations on your new manni!

You slave driver...you put her to work already LOL

3. artizania

artizania Alumni + VFG Past President

Love the pose!!! - are all Texans like that??? LOL

4. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Gail, she is wonderful! Great pose and lovely face! Congrats on your
    new gal!

Sue

5. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Thanks....there really are alot of manniquins out there and it was hard making a choice. But I didn't want to much "hip". Wiggle is a good look, but not on everything.

She is very Texan.....even taller than anyone here. :P

Gail

6. Welcome Daisy....lookin' real good!!!!!!!

7. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

Shes gorgeous!!!

Now you have to watch these gals they can get a bit fussy, prissy, snotty just make sure she knows whos boss and give her the rules of the house!

8. hatfeathers

hatfeathers VFG Member

That's funny, I just got a new lady, too....and I named her Lilly. My little guy says "lady" more like "lelay" so I guess that's her name!
    Here she is...

[​IMG]

Do you think they may be sisters? Long lost cousins?

Jenn

9. Patentleathershoes

I like her too!

My girl doesn't have a name yet.
    The four year old nephew saw my mannequin for the first time and said
    "I KNOW! Her name is HERSHEY." I told em thanks for the input...but I am passing on his submission.

:)

10. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Lovely manni, Jenn! I do think they are related! :bouncing: Daisy even has the same hair....but I like the wig on her.

Chris, perhaps your nephew wants to give your nameless manni lots of **kisses** :kiss2: so he thought of Hershey!

Gail

11. I love both of them! I am awaiting the arrival of my new one. Suppose to arrive on Wednesday. It came with a black wig and I have already bought her a long curly reddish blonde one. I am hoping this one is lighter to handle than my vintage Petula.

12. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

My manni's name is Tasha because she looks like Tasha Yar and is just as good of an actress.

Deb

13. Patentleathershoes